自律,才能带来真正的自由
导读
自律的人不一定都优秀,但优秀的人基本都是自律的。
Self-disciplined people are not all outstanding people. But nearly all outstanding people are self-disciplined people.
自律的人不一定都优秀,但优秀的人基本都是自律的。
Some of them keep reading everyday. Some of them never get late.
他们之中,有的人坚持每天看书,有的人坚持从不迟到。
The real difference between an elite and the ordinary people is that an elite can manage himself.
一个真正的精英与普通人的不同,就是他能够管住自己。
And that’s where their success comes from.
而他们的成功就来源与此。
What people call self-management is in fact self-discipline.
自律,其实就是自我管理。
If you want to get slim, you need to manage your appetite.
想要减肥,就得把自己的嘴巴管住。
If you want to succeed, you need to manage your heart.
想要成功,就得把自己的心管住。
So set your goal and write down your reasons for them.
定个目标,并写下原因吧。
Establish a list for your daily work and life, and execute them out without mercy.
每天为自己的工作和生活列出一个清单,然后毫不留情地执行它。
This is not sacrificing your freedom. This is freedom.
这并不是牺牲自由,这恰恰就是自由。
Only in self-discipline can you stop being a slave of all the trivial things in your life.
只有在自律当中,你才能不成为生活中琐碎的奴隶。
Only in self-discipline can you truly own your future.
只有在自律中,你才拥有未来。