鸡汤喝多了,看看《纽约客》的讽刺漫画,格外酸爽!

说到好的漫画,很少有刊物能和《纽约客》比肩。

 

这个已经92岁高龄的美国杂志,以搞笑、智慧、讽刺、辛辣的漫画而闻名,其内容涉及生命、死亡、生活、宠物、政治等方方面面。

今天,小编就跟大家分享几张很有内涵的讽刺漫画。

 

 

Son, if you can't say something nice, say something clever but devastating.

儿子,如果你不会说漂亮的话,就说些聪明绝顶一针见血的大实话吧。

 

  

Inside the FDA. (美国食品及药物管理局内)

These medicines all taste pretty good--let's approve them.

嗯,这些药尝起来真不错,审核通过!

 

Call me when you've learned how to have an adult relationship with your apartment.

等你学会像个成年人一样和你的房间相处的时候再联系我吧!

 

Can I get back to you when there's someone to overhear me?

那个我等会儿打给你好吗,现在一个偷听的人都没有。

 

I don't know art, but I know what I like.

我不懂艺术,但我懂点赞。

 

It's always "Sit", "Stay", "Heel"--never "Think","Innovate","Be yourself".

总是坐着呆着跟上”——从来都不让我思考创新做自己

(网友评论:这是今天办公室的写照么?)

 

Of course you feel great. These things are loaded with antidepressants.

你当然觉得爽啦,这些东西都富含抗抑郁剂。

 

The Passive-Aggressive Door-Holding Game: See if you can make an innocent stranger hurry from more than fifteen feet away while you hold the door.

来玩一个消极攻击游戏:帮人开门,看你能不能让四五米开外的不明真相的陌生人急匆匆奔过来。

 

I know we didn't accomplish anything, but that's what meetings are for.

我知道我们什么事情都没解决,但开会就是这样。

 

 

I don't care if she is a tape dispenser. I lover her.

即使她是个胶带座,我也不介意。我爱她。

 

 

I remember when I was the Donald!

我还记得当年我才是唐纳德。

(好寂寞,现在叫人们说起唐纳德,只想到川普,都不记得唐老鸭了。)

 

Nice work--let's take a quick social-media break.

做得不错,现在大家休息一下快速刷刷社交媒体吧。

(是的,现在健身中途water break,休息补水,已经过时了。)

 

New smileys:

迷之微笑表情新解:

I'm seconds away from bursting into tears.

我差点就哭了出来。

I'm actually incredibly angry.

好生气哦,但还是要保持围笑。

You will never ever know how I really feel.

你永远不会知道我的真实感受。

(在中国这个表情叫哦,呵呵。)

 

I just hope people in the future are, like, "What the hell are these things?"

我就希望将来的人看到这个,然后说,这都是什么鬼?

 

I'd invite you in, but my life's a mess.

我很想请你进来,但我的生活一团糟。

SPIIKER二维码