绘本故事 | Guess How Much I Love You

导读

 

本期带来的绘本是Guess How Much I Love You 《猜猜我有多爱你》。

今天分享的绘本名字叫《猜猜我有多爱你》,这是一个非常暖心治愈的故事,经常看童书的朋友对这本书应该不陌生,斩获了多个大奖,比如获得美国图书馆协会年度最佳童书,美国《出版者周刊》年度最佳图书,很适合亲子共读。

 


 

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

Little Nutbrown Hare, who was going to bed, held on tight to Big Nutbrown Hares very long ears.

栗色的小兔子想要去睡觉了,它紧紧地抓住栗色的大兔子的长耳朵。

 

 



 

 

 

 

He wanted to be sure that Big Nutbrown Hare was listening.

"Guess how much I love you," he said.

它要栗色的大兔子好好地听。

它说:“猜猜我有多爱你?”

 

"Oh, I don t think I could guess that," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

“噢,我大概猜不出来。”栗色的大兔子说。

 

 



 

 

 

 

"This much," said Little Nutbrown Hare, stretching out his arms as wide as they could go.

“有这么多。” 它伸开双臂,拼命往两边张。

 



 

 

 

 

 

Big Nutbrown Hare had even longer arms.

"But I love you this much," he said.

栗色的大兔子的手臂更长,

它说:“可是,我爱你有这么多。”

Hmm, that is a lot, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

嗯,是很多,栗色的小兔子想。

 

 



 

 

 

 

"I love you as high as I can reach," said Little Nutbrown Hare.

“我爱你,有我够到的那么高。” 栗色的小兔子举起胳膊说。

 

 



 

 

 

 

"I love you as high as I can reach," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

“我爱你,也有我够到的那么高。”大兔子也举起胳膊说。

 

That is quite high,

thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

I wish I had arms like that.

这太高了,栗色的小兔子想,

我真希望我也有那样的胳膊。

 



 

 

 

 

 

Then Little Nutbrown Hare had a good idea.

He tumbled upside down and reached up the tree trunk with his feet.

然后,栗色的小兔子又有了一个好主意,它朝下倒立,把脚往树干上伸。

 

"I love you all the way up to my toes!" he said.

它说:“我爱你,一直到我的脚趾够到的地方。”

 



 

 

 

 

 

"And I love you all the way up to your toes," said Big Nutbrown Hare, swinging him up over his head.

“我爱你,一直到你的脚趾够到的地方。”

栗色的大兔子说,它把栗色的小兔子高高地抛到了它的头顶上。

 

 

 



 

 

 

"I love you as high as I can hop!" laughed Little Nutbrown Hare, bouncing up and down.

“我爱你,有我跳得那么高。”

栗色的小兔子哈哈大笑,它跳上又跳下。

 

 



 

 

 

 

"But I love you as high as I can hop," smiled Big Nutbrown Hare-and

he hopped so high that his ears touched the branches above.

“可是我爱你,也有我跳得那么高。”

栗色的大兔子微微地笑着,它跳得那么高,耳朵都碰到树枝上面了。

 

Thats good hopping thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

I wish I could hop like that.

跳得太高了,栗色的小兔子想,

我真希望我也能跳那样高。

 

 

 



 

 

 

"I love you all the way down the lane as far as the river,"

cried Little Nutbrown Hare.

栗色的小兔子大叫:“我爱你,从这条小路一伸到河那边。”

 

"I love you across the river and over the hills,"

said Big Nutbrown Hare.

“我爱你,过了那条河,再翻过那座山。” 栗色的大兔子说。

 



 

 

 

 

 

Thats very far, thought Little Nutbrown Hare.

这实在太远了,栗色的小兔子想。

 

He was almost too sleepy to think any more.

它太困了,实在想不出什么来了。

 

Then he looked beyond the thorn bushes,

out into the big dark night. Nothing could be further than the sky.

于是,它抬头朝高高的灌木丛上望去,

一直望到一大片黑夜。没有什么东西能比天空更远了。

 



 

 

 

 

 

"I love you right up to the moon,"

he said, and closed his eyes.

“我爱你,一直到月亮那么高。”

它说,然后闭上了眼睛。

 

"Oh, thats far," said Big Nutbrown Hare.

"That is very, very far."

“噢,这真远,”

栗色的大兔子说,“这非常远、非常远。”

 

Big Nutbrown Hare settled Little Nutbrown Hare into his bed of leaves.

He leaned over and kissed him good night.

栗色的大兔子把栗色的小兔子轻轻地放到了树叶铺成的床上,

低下头来,亲亲它,祝它晚安。

 



 

 

 

 

 

Then he lay down close by and whispered with a smile,

"I love you right up to the moon-and back."

然后,它躺在小兔子的身边,小声地微笑着说:

“我爱你,到月亮那么高,再——绕回来。”

 

 

 

SPIIKER二维码