适合大人读的童话书:《小王子》第56章

小说简介

《小王子》是作家安东尼·德·圣埃克苏佩里于1942写成的著名法国儿童文学短篇小说。本书的主人公是来自外星球的小王子。书中以一位飞行员作为故事叙述者,讲述了小王子从自己星球出发前往地球的过程中,所经历的各种历险。作者以小王子的孩子式的眼光,透视出成人的空虚、盲目和愚妄,用浅显天真的语言写出了人类的孤独寂寞、没有根基随风流浪的命运。同时,也表达出作者对金钱关系的批判,对真善美的讴歌。

 

 

 

章节连载

 

I don't know how to draw anything except boa constrictors from the outside and boa constrictors from the inside.

我过去除了画开着肚皮和闭着肚皮的巨蟒,其他都不会。

"Oh, that will be all right," he said, "children understand."

啊!这就行了。”他说:“孩子们认得出来。”

So then I made a pencil sketch of a muzzle. And as I gave it to him my heart was torn.

我就用铅笔勾画了一个嘴套。当我把它递给小王子时,我心里很难受

"You have plans that I do not know about," I said.

你的打算,我一点也不知道。”

But he did not answer me. He said to me, instead: "You know– my descent to the earth...Tomorrow will be its anniversary."

但是,他不回答我,他对我说:“你知道,我在地球上…到明天就一周年了…”

Then, after a silence, he went on: "I came down very near here."

接着,沉默了一会儿,他又说道:“我就落在这附近…”

And he flushed.

此时,他的面颊绯红

 

 

And once again, without understanding why, I had a queer sense of sorrow.

又一次,我不知为什么,又感到一阵莫名其妙的心酸。

One question, however, occurred to me:

这时,我产生了一个问题:

Then it was not by chance that on the morning when I first met you, a week ago you were strolling along like that, all alone, a thousand miles from any inhabited region?

这么说,这并不是偶然的了? 一星期以前,我认识你的那天早上,你单独一个人在这旷无人烟的地方走着;

You were on the your back to the place where you landed?

你是要回到你降落的地方去是吗!

The little prince flushed again.

小王子的脸又红了

And I added, with some hesitancy: "Perhaps it was because of the anniversary?"

犹豫不定地又说了一句:“可能是因为周年纪念吧?”

 

 

The little prince flushed once more.

小王子脸又红了

He never answered questions– but when one flushes does that not mean "Yes"?

他从来也不回答这些问题,但是,脸红,就等于说“是的”,是吧?

"Ah," I said to him, "I am a little frightened–"

啊!”我对他说:“我有点怕…”

But he interrupted me. "Now you must work. You must return to your engine."

但他却打断我回答说:“你现在该工作了。你应该回到你的机器那里去。”

I will be waiting for you here. Come back tomorrow evening...

我在这里等你。你明天晚上再来…

But I was notreassured. I remembered the fox.

但是,我放心不下。我想起了狐狸的话。

One runs the risk of weeping a little, if one lets himself be tamed...

如果被人驯服了,就可能会有要哭的风险

SPIIKER二维码