刷《复联3》刷到心碎,然而里面台词可不要错过
漫威重磅巨制《复仇者联盟3:无限战争》(Avengers: Infinity War)上个周末和朋友们见面了。虽然大家喜欢的超级英雄们遭遇大反派灭霸(Thanos)几乎团灭,但是维护正义的路上大家依然不忘调侃,当然也有很多令人心碎的片段……
1. Loki: I assure you, brother, the sun will shine on us again.
洛基:我向你保证,兄弟,阳光还会照在我们身上的。
2. Peter Quill: How is this dude still alive?
星爵:这老兄怎么还能活着?
Drax: He's not a dude. You're a dude. This is a MAN. A handsome, muscular man.
德拉克斯:他才不是老兄,你才是。这是位真正的汉子,长得帅,又强壮。
Gamora: It's like his muscles are made of Chitauri metal fibers...
卡魔拉:他的肌肉像是齐塔瑞金属纤维……
Peter Quill: Stop massaging his muscles!
星爵:别再摸他的肌肉了!
3. Dr. Stephen Strange: I'm Dr. Strange.
奇异博士:我是奇异博士。
Peter Parker: Oh, we're using our made-up names? In that case, I am Spider-Man.
蜘蛛侠:哦,我们是要用自创名?那样的话,我是蜘蛛侠。
4. Peter Parker: Let me just say, if aliens wind up implanting eggs in my chest or something and I eat one of you, I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:我这么说吧,要是外星人在我身上产卵然后我吃了你们当中的哪个,那我就对不起了。
Tony Stark: I don't want another single pop culture reference out of you for the rest of the trip. You understand?
钢铁侠:接下来我可不想再听你说什么流行文化梗了。听明白了吗?
5. Thanos: How is it you know this place so well?
灭霸:你怎么对这地方那么了解?
Red Skull: A lifetime ago, I too sought the stones. I even held one in my hand. But it cast me out, banished me here, guiding others to a treasure I cannot possess.
红骷髅:上一世,我也在追寻无限宝石。我甚至拿到了一颗。可是它将我流放到了这里,引导他人来找我无法拥有的宝物。
6. Okoye: When you said you were going to open Wakanda to the rest of the world, this is not what I imagined.
奥克耶:你说要让瓦坎达向全世界开放时,我想到的不是这个。
T'Challa: What did you imagine?
黑豹:那你想的是什么?
Okoye: The Olympics, maybe even a Starbucks.
奥克耶:奥运会,或者是星巴克。
7. Peter Parker: Mr. Stark? I don't feel so good. I don't - I don't know what's happening ... I don't want to go. I don't want to go, sir. Please. Please, I don't want to go. I don't want to go. I'm sorry.
蜘蛛侠:史塔克先生?我感觉不太好。我不,不知道怎么了……我不想走。我不想走,先生。求你,求你,我不想走。我不想走。对不起。
8. Thanos: Daughter.
灭霸:女儿。
Young Gamora: Did you do it?
小卡魔拉:你做到了吗?
Thanos: Yes.
灭霸:是的。
Young Gamora: What did it cost?
小卡魔拉:你付出了多少?
Thanos: Everything.
灭霸:一切。