适合大人读的童话书:《小王子》第28章

小说简介

 

《小王子》是作家安东尼·德·圣埃克苏佩里于1942写成的著名法国儿童文学短篇小说。本书的主人公是来自外星球的小王子。书中以一位飞行员作为故事叙述者,讲述了小王子从自己星球出发前往地球的过程中,所经历的各种历险。作者以小王子的孩子式的眼光,透视出成人的空虚、盲目和愚妄,用浅显天真的语言写出了人类的孤独寂寞、没有根基随风流浪的命运。同时,也表达出作者对金钱关系的批判,对真善美的讴歌。

 

 

 

章节连载

 

The next planet was inhabited by a tippler.

小王子所访问的下一个星球上住着一个酒鬼

 

This was a very short visit, but it plunged the little prince into deep dejection.

访问时间非常短,可是它却使小王子非常忧伤

 

"What are you doing there?" he said to the tippler, whom he found settled down in silence before a collection of empty bottles and also a collection of full bottles.

“你在干什么?”小王子问酒鬼,这个酒鬼默默地坐在那里,面前有一堆酒瓶子,有的装着酒,有的是空的。

 

"I am drinking," replied the tippler, with a lugubrious air.

“我喝酒。”他阴沉忧郁地回答道。

 

"Why are you drinking?" demanded the little prince.

“你为什么喝酒?”小王子道。

 

                                                                                                 

 


"So that I may forget," replied the tippler.

“为了忘却。”酒鬼回答。

 

"Forget what?" inquired the little prince, who already was sorry for him.

小王子已经有些可怜酒鬼。他道:“忘却什么呢?”

 

"Forget that I am ashamed," the tippler confessed, hanging his head.

酒鬼垂下脑袋坦白道:“为了忘却我的羞愧。”

 

"Ashamed of what?" insisted(坚持) the little prince, who wanted to help him.

“你羞愧什么呢?”小王子很想救助他。

 

"Ashamed of drinking!" The tippler brought his speech to an end, and shut himself up in an impregnable(不受影响的) silence.

“我羞愧我喝酒。”酒鬼说完以后就再也不开口了。

 

And the little prince went away, puzzled.

小王子迷惑不解地离开了。

 

"The grown-ups are certainly very, very odd," he said to himself, as he continued on his journey.

在旅途中,他自言自语地说道:“这些大人确实真叫怪。”

SPIIKER二维码