绘本故事 | Arthur’s Fantastic Party

导读

 

小朋友们,本期带来的绘本是Arthur's Fantastic Party 《亚瑟的奇妙派对》。

想参加亚瑟的派对,需要什么条件呢?

 

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

One day, Arthur had an idea.

一天,亚瑟忽然有了个好主意。

He said, “I'll have a party for all the best, most fantastic animals!”

他说:“我想给所有最棒的,最特别的动物们办场派对!”

 

 

 



 

 

 

Flora said, “That's a good idea.I'll tell everyone.”

芙罗拉说:“这是个好主意,我去告诉大家。”

 

 

 



 

 

 

Flora told the three pigs ...... who told the wolf ...

芙罗拉告诉了三只小猪......他们又告诉了大灰狼...

 

 

 



 

 

 

... who told the bears.

...大灰狼又告诉了熊。

Soon, all the animals were talking about Arthur's fantastic party.

不久,所有的动物都在谈论亚瑟的奇妙派对。

 

 



 

 

 

 

The pigs asked,"Can we come to your party?”

小猪们问,“我们能去你的派对吗?”

 



 

 

 

 

 

Arthur wasn’t sure.

亚瑟也不是很确定。

He said, “Are you fantastic?”

他说:“你们有什么特别的地方吗?”

“We love mud,” said the pigs.

“我们喜欢在泥里打滚,”小猪们说。

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

“That doesn’t sound fantastic to me,”

“我觉得你们不够特殊,”

Arthur said.

亚瑟说。

“You can’t come!”

“你们不能参加!”

 

 



 

 

 

 

The wolf asked,

大灰狼问,

“Can I come to your party?”

“我能去你的派对吗?”

Arthur said, “Are you fantastic?”

亚瑟说:“你有什么特别的地方吗?”

“I like dressing up,” said the wolf.

“我很喜欢乔装打扮,”大灰狼说。

 



 

 

 

 

“That doesn’t sound fantastic to me,” Arthur said.

“我觉得你不够特殊,”亚瑟说。

“You can’t come!”

“你不能参加!”

 

 



 

 

 

 

The three bears asked,

三只熊问,

“Can we come to your party?”

“我们能去你的派对吗?”

Arthur said, “Are you fantastic?”

亚瑟说:“你有什么特别的地方吗?”

“We make good porridge,” said the bears.

“我们做的粥很好喝,”熊说。

 

 

 



 

 

 

“Yuck! That doesn’t sound fantastic to me,”

“不行!我觉得你们不够特殊,”

Arthur said. “You can’t come!”

“你们不能参加!”

 

 

 

 



 

 

 

That evening, Arthur put out the food and drinks.

那晚,亚瑟准备好食物和饮料。

He was ready to party!

他已经把派对准备好了!

But, something was wrong …

但是有什么不对...

 

 

 



 

 

 

“Where is everyone?” Flora asked.

“大家都去哪了?”芙罗拉问。

Arthur said, “This party is only for fantastic animals.”

亚瑟说:“这个派对是为那些特别的动物们准备的。”

“But, where are they?” Flora asked.

“但,他们在哪?”芙罗拉问。

 

 



 

 

 

 

 

Arthur looked around.

亚瑟向四周看了看。

He was all alone.

只剩他一个人。

His party didn’t seem so fantastic after all.

他的派对也没有什么特别的了。

 

 

 



 

 

 

So, Flora and Arthur went to tell the pigs..

.... who told the wolf ...

然后,芙罗拉去找小猪们...

...他们又告诉了大灰狼...

 

 



 

 

 

 

... who told the bears.

...他又告诉了熊。

Soon, all the animals were on their way to Arthur’s party.

不一会,所有的动物们都动身来到了亚瑟的派对。

 

 



 

 

 

 

When the other animals arrived,

其他动物到了之后,

they all played games, and rolled around in the mud.

他们玩了游戏,然后在泥里一起打滚。

They had the most fantastic time ever!

他们享受了最特别的派对!

 

 

 

 

SPIIKER二维码