为你读书:《卢卡库:我有些话要说(连载七)》

导读

 

罗梅卢·卢卡库(Romelu Lukaku),这位比利时前锋是世界足坛最受关注的球星之一,却有着很多不为人知的过去。在2018世界杯开赛前,他在The PlayersTribune(《球星看台》)上撰文I've Got Some Things to Say,回忆自己过去的时光与成长的历程。

 

 

Twelve years later, I was playing in the World Cup.

12年后,我站在了世界杯的赛场上。

 

Now I'm about to play in another World Cup, and you know what? I'm going to remember to have fun this time. Life is too short for the stress and the drama. People can say whatever they want about our team, and about me.

如今,我要在又一届的世界杯上登场了,你们知道吗?这次我将提醒我自己,享受比赛。生命很短,不应该承受压力和那些戏剧,人们可以说任何他们想说的话,关于这支球队,关于我,都可以。

 

Man, listen - when we were kids, we couldn't even afford to watch Thierry Henry on Match of the Day! Now Im learning from him every day with the national team. I'm standing with the legend, in the flesh, and he's telling me all about how to run into space like he used to do. Thierry might be the only guy in the world who watches more football than me. We debate everything. We're sitting around and having debates about German second division football.

听着,当我还是个孩子的时候,我支付不起看亨利的比赛的电视费用。现在,我每天都在接受他的指导。我站在传奇的身边,站在鲜活的传奇的身边。他告诉我应该如何像他一样跑位。亨利可能是唯一一个和我一样看了很多比赛的人了,我们讨论所有的事情。我们甚至坐在一起讨论德国二级联赛。

 

 

I'm like,Thierry, have you seen the Fortuna Düsseldorf setup, though?

我说:“亨利,你看了杜塞尔多夫的逆袭吗?”

 

He's like, Don't be silly. Yes, of course.

他说:“别傻了,当然看了。”

 

That's the coolest thing in the world, to me.

对我来说,这可能是世界上最酷的事了。

 

I just really, really wish my grandad was around to witness this.

我真希望能再给外公打一通电话。

 

 

 

 

 

I'm not talking about the Premier League.

我不会跟他讲英超。

 

Not Manchester United.

不讲曼联。

 

Not the Champions League.

不讲欧冠联赛。

 

Not the World Cups.

不讲世界杯。

 

That's not what I mean. I just wish he was around to see the life we have now. I wish I could have one more phone call with him, and I could let him know

那不是我真正想表达的。我只希望他在我身边看看我现在的生活。

 

 

See? I told you. Your daughter is OK. No more rats in the apartment. No more sleeping on the floor. No more stress. We're good now. We're good

我可以让他知道,你看到了吗?你女儿生活得很好。公寓里不再有老鼠了,大家不再睡到地板上了,我们现在很好,真的很好。

 

They don't have to check the I.D. any more. They know our name.

他们再也不会去查我的身份证了。因为他们全都知道我的名字。

 

SPIIKER二维码